Disable Preloader

Koushal - 2023

Syllabus for the Competition


General Instructions


KOUSHAL competition is based on the State Board syllabus and 80% of the questions will be from Physical Science, Biological Science and Mathematics Textbooks of 8th,9th & 10th Standards. Remaining 20% of the questions will be on Indian Contributions to Science.

Syllabus


Books and Materials