BHARATIYA VIJNANA MANDALI launched KOUSHAL a State Level Science Competition in 2018 for Students of Government managed schools in Andhra Pradesh in association with APCOST, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Koushal is a unique platform for Govt school students to explore, learn and compete in the field of science. This is a flagship competitive program organized by Bharatiya Vijnana Mandali which delivers challenging experience and ignites the rural young minds of Andhra Pradesh. Further, Koushal also encourages the children to solve problems with team spirit and makes them to discover the Indian contribution to the world in the field of science and technology. Koushal mainly helps to boost confidence and enable the rural students of Andhra Pradesh to realize their optimum potential.
OBJECTIVES OF KOUSHAL:
- To create a platform to explore rural Talent and to encourage the best scientific minds.
- To inculcate scientific tempo and to encourage them to take up research careers in science.
- To instill sportive and competitive spirit among school students.
- To enlighten students on Indian Contribution in the field of Science and Technology.
- To enlighten students on flagship programs of State & Central Govts on Water Conservation, Environmental Protection, Swachh Bharat & Organic farming.
The VISION of KOUSHAL to see the next generation of rural students of Andhra Pradesh are much aware to the latest scientific developments and allow them to contribute their scientific ideas in enhancing the standards within the communities they live in. It also lays importance on Indian Contribution to Science from ancient to modern times, which in turn helps in promoting self respect towards our Nation. The MISSION of Koushal : Dedicated & talented teachers who are committed to promote swadeshi scientific tempo.
The KOUSHAL competition is conducted in both Telugu and English henceforth prompting the usage of mother tongue, which makes easy learning and understanding the science in broad way.